Τρίτη, Ιανουαρίου 27, 2009

ΟΠΩΣ ΚΥΛΑΕΙ Η ΝΥΧΤΑ...

Kwoon : «I lived on the Moon»

Dear little lad
Here's the story of my life
I lived on the moon (2x)
Grey flying snakes along
Mountains of destiny while
The three tailed moneys
Were drawing the stars
Light from the Sun and I
Hide myself on the dark side, alone
I've run so far
To find my way
Then I dream again.. alone

Dear little boy, listen
To voices of your soul
It showed you the way of
Silence and peace
Follow your thought and fly
Choosing all the things that you desire
Giant waves, fireflies..
Your dream will be your only shell
Your secrets, your hiding place, my son
Don't let them try
To crush your brain
Let you go far
..my son

ΔΙΑΛΕΞΕ Η MEDEA

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Καναδή ακτιβίστρια προς Μητσοτάκη: «Θα έπρεπε να ντρέπεστε, έχετε το αίμα 14.000 παιδιών από την Παλαιστίνη στα χέρια σας. Πώς μπορείτε να κοιτάζετε τον εαυτό σας στον καθρέπτη; Το Ισραήλ είναι τρομοκρατικό κράτος»

  Με μια ακτιβίστρια υπέρ της Παλαιστίνης βρέθηκε αντιμέτωπος ο Κυριάκος Μητσοτάκης στον Καναδά, κατά τη διάρκεια της παραμονής του στη χώρα...